Simple Spec Partitions – Architectural Content Creation Case study
- Family – Partitions
- Project Duration – 1 Week
- Inputs – Iges file/ pdf specifications file
- Deliverables – Parametric Model
- Software – Revit
Business model adopted
An hourly billing business model was incorporated for the project in Revit.
Our scope of services
Our scope of service included Parametric family creation with 14 types of partition families having varying degrees of complexity, from simple to knotty parameters and nested generic models. Also, the client had a requirement of a provision for these families to be hosted on any raised surface and the option to choose the panel finish.
- Detailed specification set in CAD and pdf formats.
- Iges files for modeling the irregular shapes.
As per the customer requirement, a high degree of customization in addition to the option to add panels to the single panel as an instance parameter was done. Advenser delivered the Revit model for commercial purpose.